What will this service offer at start-up?
- Vulnerability Management
- Quarterly scheduled scans with a quarterly call to review and make recommendations
- Penetration Testing
- External and internal penetration testing at pre-negotiated rate
- Incident Response and Malware Analysis
- Priority access to Incident Response team without the need for a pre-established retainer
What are the key benefits?
- Access to best-in-class tools to advance your organization’s cybersecurity
- A streamlined procurement process making it easier for you to obtain services from trusted vendors
- Services tailored for the healthcare industry
- Personalized recommendations for remediation
- Better rates due to volume pricing
When is this available and what else is coming?
- Q4, 2016: Vulnerability scanning, intermediate vulnerability management platform, penetration testing, and incident response services which will include malware analysis and crisis support.
- 2017: Services to monitor and track remediation efforts. This will provide early stage anonymized data sharing and risk identification, underpinned by benchmarking and customized remediation actions.
HOW TO ORDER A SERVICE
To order Benchmarking Services or a Shared Risk Assessment for Third Parties