There are vast amounts of digital data being created and shared and it is a struggle for many healthcare organizations to identify and mitigate risks outside the firewall. This exponential growth of digital surface area and content make your organization more vulnerable to a new class of threats and heighten existing risk.
IP & Domain Range Monitoring service will enhance your organization’s abilities to protect confidential data, reputation, brand, locations, executives and employees. This CYBERFIT service provides analysts in security operations, corporate security, brand protection and executive protection teams focused coverage on digital channels to detect threats in real-time as well as the support to investigate and take down threats. IP & Domain Range Monitoring service helps forward the H-ISAC goal of enabling the healthcare industry to increase situational awareness, real-time defenses and their capability to perform analysis of digital threats.
- Collect, enrich, and analyze vast volumes of digital data sourced from social, surface, deep, and dark web, and proprietary sources.
- Leverage machine learning automation and advanced search capabilities to visualize trends and anticipate threats.
- Reduce alert fatigue and facilitate more effective operational, physical, and cyber risk management with smart discovery and alerts.
- A free no-obligation Starter subscription for a period of one-year.
- Starter subscriptions are entitled to configure 10-monitors.
- Starter subscriptions are entitled to enable three (3) named end-users.
- Starter subscriptions are entitled to 30 days retention.
- Starter subscriptions are entitled to collect up to 10K posts per month.