- March 22, 2018
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Join eSentire Penetration Tester, Chuck Ben-Tzur, as he shares his experience conducting penetration tests against healthcare organizations. This is an NH-ISAC Navigator webinar, open to both members and non-members.
Register now https://www.esentire.com/resources/webinars/into-the-mind-of-a-healthcare-hacker-a-penetration-testers-perspective/?utm_source=nh-isac&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=dg-healthcare-hacker&utm_content=webinar
The healthcare industry continues to be one of the most exploited industries. Risk factors such as third party access, high volume of staff-patient interaction and an investment imbalance when it comes to protecting a patient’s health vs. their personal information leaves healthcare organizations susceptible to attack. While new vulnerabilities present new vectors to exploit, attack techniques remain fundamentally the same: discover, analyze, attack and exploit. Assuming attackers will continue to find a way through, the key to reducing risk is understanding how they target and execute their attacks.
- Why healthcare organizations are a prime target for cyber-attackers
- The tools and fine-tuned attack vectors used by attackers
- Common weaknesses and potential impacts
- A real-life account of an attack on a healthcare organization
- Recommendations for strengthening your security posture