- Medical Device Security Workshop
March 20, 2018 - March 21, 2018
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Medical Device Security Workshop
March 20-21, 2018
Hosted by NH-ISAC & Philips Healthcare
Convened at Philips Healthcare in Building 4 – Main Entrance (Andover, MA)
Join us for a chance to collaborate with other healthcare providers and medical device manufacturers in a free interactive forum.
Agenda topics to include:
- Medical Device Cybersecurity Strategic Plan
- Bill of Materials (BoM) Panel
- Coordinated Vulnerability Disclosure and Lessons Learned
- Clinical Engineer/Patient Experience
- Lessons Learned: How do HDO & HDM communicate in a response
- Cybersecurity Tabletop Exercise
- More to come….
CPE’s may be available to attendees. You must self-certify with an organization such as ICS2 or ISACA.
**NOTE – Attendance Restrictions: NH-ISAC restricts attendance to its respective members, potential members, and related industry interested parties. Companies selling a product of interest are required to provide sponsorship to obtain access to the event, and members of the media are not allowed. NH-ISAC reserves the right to cancel and/or refund any admission that does not meet our criteria.