- Cyber Security Summit: Silicon Valley
February 13, 2018
7:45 am - 6:00 pm
Venue Phone: 408-453-4000
Subject: Exclusive Member Invitation Feb 13
National Council of ISACs – ISAC members and their respective memberships are cordially invited to attend the inaugural Cyber Security Summit: Silicon Valley.
The day will begin with the Morning Security Briefing led by Decorated Cyber Terrorism Expert & FBI Supervisor Special Agent, Elvis Chan, discussing the latest intelligence concerning the current & future threat landscape.
As a member of NCI, you’re invited to register for this educational forum with complimentary admission (standard price of admission is $350). The link to receive your exclusive complimentary pass will be emailed to the member listserver.
Tuesday, February 13th
7:45am – 6:00pm
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel San Jose
2050 Gateway Pl.
San Jose, CA 95110
Standard price of admission is $350, Now Free to ISAC members with Promo Code which will be emailed to members.
Note: All registrations are subject to approval. Sales and marketing professionals are not granted admission.
You may invite 1 Senior Level Colleague to join us with the same enclosed code. All guests must register separately online.
For full details & registration, please visit https://cybersummitusa.com/siliconvalley18/
Executives in attendance will receive 6 CPEs, and enjoy a catered breakfast, lunch & cocktail reception while sharing real world experiences with distinguished fellow business leaders.
Engage in Interactive Discussions focusing on Compliance, IoT & Big Data, Corporate Espionage & Insider Threat, AI, Hacking Back, and other critical cyber issues.
Subject Matter Experts Include (Partial List):
- Stephanie Douglas, Sr. Managing Director, San Francisco office of Guidepost Solutions; FBI, Former EA Dir., National Security Branch
- David Cass: CISO – IBM
- Justin Fier: Director of Cyber Intelligence & Analytics – Darktrace
- Sean O’Brien: President & CEO – @RISK Technologies
- Daniel Garrie: Forensic Neutral, Arbitrator, Mediator at JAMS; Partner & CISO – Zeichner Ellman & Krause LLP; Executive Managing Partner, Law & Forensics
- Marlene Brehm: Vice President Outreach – @RISK Technologies
- Hilik Kotler: CISO – FICO
Discover the latest products and services from leading solution providers including: Title Sponsor – Darktrace, @RISK Technologies, Carbon Black, enSilo, ExtraHop Networks, RedSeal, Zscaler, and many others.
To sponsor or speak at the Cyber Security Summit, contact Bradford Rand at 212.655.4505 ext 223 or BRand@CyberSummitUSA.com
Passes are limited so register now before this powerful one-day summit sells out.NCI Silicon Valley