- Blended Threats - So. California
November 19, 2018
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Venue: Various Locations
Blended Threats Exercise Series
What is a “Blended Threat”? A Blended Threat is a natural, accidental, or purposeful physical or cyber danger that has or indicates the potential to have crossover impacts and harm life, information, operations, the environment, and/or property.
The 2018 Blended Threats Exercise Series will include six exercises focused on blended threats (both cyber and physical). These exercises will take place at six geographically diverse locations around the domestic United States and be approximately six-hours each.
The exercise participants should be risk management, emergency management personnel and security personnel and anyone who works with incident response.
- Provide a forum for H-ISAC members and potential members to use a blended threat (cyber & physical) security scenario to prompt discussion identifying gaps between cyber and physical preparedness and share approaches from leaders in the community to help inform organizational security preparedness.
- Provide participants an opportunity to interact with one another and discuss issues, concerns, best practices and other salient points to help inform organizational security preparedness.
- H-ISAC will provide participants and their organizations a summary of the discussion within 60 days of exercise completion to help inform organizational security preparedness.
- H-ISAC will host a briefing for its membership on the findings of the complete 2018 exercise series at their conference on 26-29 Nov 2018.
- H-ISAC will provide participants and their organizations a summary of the complete 2018 exercise series by 30 Nov 2018 to help inform organizational security preparedness.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attendance Restrictions: H-ISAC restricts attendance to its respective members, potential members, and invited industry and government partners. Companies selling a product of interest are required to provide sponsorship to obtain access to the event, and members of the media are not allowed. H-ISAC reserves the right to cancel and/or refund any admission that does not meet our criteria.
Workshop generously sponsored by