- Building Automation Systems (BAS)
November 15, 2018
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Our fourth Blended Threats Webinars will explore Blended Threats of Electro-Magnetic Pulses (EMP). The webinar will focus on the threat of EMPs to the diverse members of H-IsAC, with cyber and physical responsibilities, including manufacturing facilities of medical devices of pharmaceuticals, hospitals and healthcare facilities, and administrative office buildings.
- – An explanation of electro-magnetic pulses (EMP) and geomagnetic disturbances (GMD)
- – An overview of DHS’ recently released Strategy for Protecting and Preparing the Homeland Against Threats of Electromagnetic Pulse and Geomagnetic Disturbance
- – How an EMP or GMD would affect members of Health-ISAC
- – How Health-ISAC members can prepare for and respond to an EMP
Registration for this webinar will be sent directly to Health-ISAC members.
If you have any further questions about the Blended Threats Webinar Series, please e-mail us at email@example.com