- October 25, 2018 - October 26, 2018
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Venue: Omni Charlotte Hotel
Venue Website: https://www.omnihotels.com/hotels/charlotteAddress:
Registration is FREE for CHWG members!
Register here: https://www.intelligence.healthcare
For non-CHWG members, the “early bird” pricing (a $100 value!) has been extended until Sept 21st! In addition, if you are government/military you are eligible for a discount (you MUST use a .gov or .mil email address and use the code CHWG_GOV18) Register here: https://www.ncfta.net/eventslist/
The conference will have keynotes, expert speakers and panelists in healthcare cybersecurity who will provide tactical information sharing about cyber threats, trends and best practices.
You’ll hear about
- Surviving the Cyberpocalypse – Hancock Health’s Journey through a Cyber-Attack
- Swimming with the phishes: Building a cyber-awareness program that connects with your teams
- Am I really who I say I am?
- How do you know your efforts are working?
- Advancing your cybersecurity objectives – meaningful metrics
- Medical device product security – securing technology through partnerships and transparency
- When and how to contact the FBI
- Cyber preparedness master class – practical strategies and tactical execution for your cross-functional cyber preparedness program
Feel free to share information about the conference to non-InfraGard members. The conference is open to InfraGard members and non-members alike!