- June 28, 2017 - June 29, 2017
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Venue: Ritz Carlton Pentagon City
Venue Phone: 703-415-5000
2017 Shared Assessments Summit
Third Party Risk Assurance in a Digitally Evolving Ecosystem
June 28-29, 2017
Ritz-Carlton Pentagon City
Third party risk management is a constantly evolving process. Risk management complexities have multiplied rapidly as organizations outsource more and more mission-critical services, as new technologies introduce new risks, as threats against organizations increase and become more sophisticated and as regulatory agencies heighten expectations.
The Shared Assessments Annual Summit brings together the leading experts in risk management to identify the latest trends and to share best practices and insights about effective third party risk management strategies. Learn to evaluate the effectiveness of your third party risk management program. Network with your peers on the latest standards and best practices. Understand how benchmarking can improve the maturity of your program. Learn how to implement robust and efficient methodologies. Leave understanding how to effectively respond to a cyber incident or a data breach. And certify your professional competency as a third party risk expert. The annual Shared Assessments Summit, now in its 10th year, is the premier global, cross-industry event to reveal new processes, technologies, competencies and efficiencies in third party risk management. Join us.
Key Sessions include:
- Digital transformation and its impact on privacy and security.
- Cybersecurity risk: Playing an active role in incident response planning, preparation, execution and remediation.
- The Regulator’s Panel: Insights from the regulators-effective third party risk strategies.
- Talent Management: Finding, developing and fostering talent to create a great risk culture.
- Global challenges for third party risk management.
- Best risk management practices from industry leaders.
And much more…