There are vast amounts of digital data being created and shared. An expanding and persistently changing organizational digital footprint (the activities, actions and communications that can be passively or actively collected by third parties when using digital devices & services) is the new normal. It is a struggle for many healthcare organizations to identify, prioritize and mitigate external digital risk. This exponential growth of your digital footprint makes your organization more vulnerable to a new class of threats and heightens existing risk. This problem requires a digital risk focused threat intelligence platform that can adjust and adapt to breaking situations analysts must triage and mitigate to maintain organizational resiliency and protect its reputation.
The threat intelligence platform will enhance your organization’s ability to protect confidential data, organizational reputation and customer experience. This CYBERFIT service provides focused coverage on digital channels on surface, social and dark webs to detect threats in real-time as well as expert support to investigate and mitigate threats. The availability of this solution helps forward the NH-ISAC goal of enabling the healthcare industry to increase situational awareness, real-time defenses and the capability to perform analysis of digital threats.
This service is used by healthcare organizations with the following use cases:
- Real-time social media monitoring and situational awareness
- Social media abuse, malicious domain, and mobile app detection
- Exposure and sale of confidential and proprietary information
- Executive protection and location-based threat detection
- Continuous third-party vendor & partner reputation monitoring
Members Will Receive The Following:
- A free no-obligation 3-user subscription Starter Plan for a period of 90-days
- A free no-obligation 3-user license Tools Basic Plan for a period of one-year